RELOCATE TO CANADA WITHIN 12-18 MONTHS UNDER QUEBEC SKILLED IMMIGRATION WHY CHOOSE QUEBEC FOR RELOCATION ???
Living in Quebec means Living in a Democratic Francophone Society that offer’s many advantages such as (?)
- A low cost of living
- Accessible education and health services.
- Spacious and affordable housing
Quebec is one of the large economic players in Canada and a leader in high technology sector. French is the main language spoken among Quebecers which is also the principal language for work, communications, trade and business.
Qualifying criteria for quebec skilled category selection criteria is based on point system assessed on the basis of the following:
- Area of Training
- Language abilities (French and English)
- Work Experience
- Spouse’s Characteristics
- Family relationships with a Canadian citizen or a permanent Quebec resident
- Number of children under the age of 22
Applying to Immigrate to Quebec as a skilled worker is a two step process
- First you must apply to Quebec and meet the province’s skilled worker requirements.
- If your application is approved, Quebec will give you a Quebec selection certificate (CSQ). After your Quebec application is accepted, apply to CIC. CIC will ensure you meet the medical and security requirements to immigrate to Canada and will grant you Canadian Permanent Residency Visa.
What are the documents required for renewal?
Our experts will help you with preparing your application and a complete list of the documents required for the quebec skilled worker.
Call us at 905-461-2424
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org