A Super Visa is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents of the applicant to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid for up to 10 years.
A regular multiple-entry visa is also valid for up to 10 years, but only allows stays of up to 6 months per visit.
To be eligible for the Super Visa program, parents and grandparents must meet standard visitor visa requirements. In addition, they must:
- Provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada;
- Show that the sponsor in Canada meets minimum income requirements;
- Prove they have purchased Canadian health insurance for at least one year; and
- Complete an immigration medical examination.
- Depending on the nationality, parents/grandparents may require a Temporary Resident Visa in addition to the Super Visa.
What documents are required for Parental sponsorship or check your eligibility of Super Visa for your parents/grandparents?
Call us at 905-461-2424
Write us at email@example.com
Our experts will help you with preparing the complete list of the documents required for your application.